We are studying on fabrication and its application of nanomaterials. Recently, I have been focusing on the practical application of carbon nanotubes. It is widely understood that carbon nanotubes have excellent material properties, but how to connect them to industry is a major issue.
- Ph.D.: Engineering, 2000, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Kobe University, Japan
Research Field: Single Electron tunneling, Fabrication of semiconductor nanocrystals.
- M.S.: Electronics Engineering, 1995, Kobe University
- B.S.: Electronics Engineering, 1993, Kobe University
Shizuoka University, Faculty of Engineering
- Professor Apr. 2017 –
- Associate Professor Apr. 2007 – Mar. 2016
- Research Associate Apr. 2000 – Mar. 2007
California Institute of Technology, Prof. Axel Scherer group
- Visiting Associate Apr. 2008 – Mar. 2009